So there really is no time limit here. I can also read emails any day of the week I just can't respond. So you really dont have to send me dear elder letters cause I can see them all on my email anyway. This is probably the time I'll be on. We go to the temple in the mornings then grab lunch.
My comps are good. They are pretty cool and we enjoy talking to each other. Not like best friend material but they are good! They both leave next week. Elder abel is going to the mish in brazil and elder ranger is going to the MTC in Brazil. I will get a new companion on wednesday which is exciting.
I'm having a lot of fun. The guys in my zone are awesome and so positive they are great examples. We have story time every night which is fun. We also just mess around a little during certain parts of the day which is nice. I've been sad a few times but realized you only get sad if you allow yourself too. Its good to stay busy. You work very hard here, harder than ive ever worked before.
I've gotten your dear elders! and the cookies! thank you so much it all means so much to me.
Oh dang so no word on my visa?? yeah so Elder abel has been here 6 weeks and unless he gets reassigned this friday hes goin to brazil. Elder ranger has only been here 2 weeks, but he got his visa so now hes going to the other mtc. YEah i was the only new person in our zone and district to come in. So that kinda sucked cause i had to find other missionaries for all the introductory stuff. But thats all over now so im back with my comps. I was nervous knowing I could email today haha. Its good cause its not like sad missing your family type emails. Its happy you get to talk to them. The zone is like 40 people maybe only like 8 sisters. They are going to mozambique, portugal and cape verde! I didnt realize port. missionaries went to cape verde and also angola. That is the primary language in those countries. ALso the two new missionaries this week are both going to boston. But one is a girl so i will be comps with the guy. So everyone in my zone has been here for at least 3 weeks, expect elder ranger, so they are all pretty good. I get taught by myself which is good but also sucks at the same time. I've learned a lot and have a pretty good base I believe. The spanish from high school has helped a lot. I get told that I'm very good for only being here one week. The language doesnt seem too bad, the pronunciation is hard sometimes.
We just do laundry and study a little and then we have one 3 hour class at night.
The spirit is soooo strong here. I have felt it so many times. Its awesome. The happiness you feel from it is incredible.
We just do laundry and study a little and then we have one 3 hour class at night.
Ill get to play basketball 5 times a week which is awesome during exercise time. Its fun but no dunking which sucks lol. I played with a kid from lone peak who was really good so that was cool
Comments
Post a Comment