Boy I miss you today. Some days are better than others and today is just a tough one. I'm sure you can relate:)
I just want you to know that I love you so very much! As a young mom raising kids, you guys were always my focus and it could feel all consuming at times. As I remember it now, with some time and perspective, I loved every second if it. If you could go back to those years in the middle of it, I would tell you that so many days are tough and exhausting. But even then I loved it! I'm so grateful that I was able to stay home and raise you guys. You three are my greatest treasures. To see you turn out to be such an extraordinary young man brings my heart pure joy! All the struggle was worth it. I love you so much my son. I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and missing you especially today.
I'm praying for extra comfort, faith and happiness for you today! You are wonderful!!❤️❤️❤️
Love
Mom
I just want you to know that I love you so very much! As a young mom raising kids, you guys were always my focus and it could feel all consuming at times. As I remember it now, with some time and perspective, I loved every second if it. If you could go back to those years in the middle of it, I would tell you that so many days are tough and exhausting. But even then I loved it! I'm so grateful that I was able to stay home and raise you guys. You three are my greatest treasures. To see you turn out to be such an extraordinary young man brings my heart pure joy! All the struggle was worth it. I love you so much my son. I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and missing you especially today.
I'm praying for extra comfort, faith and happiness for you today! You are wonderful!!❤️❤️❤️
Love
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment