Hi mommy! How are you? THis week was good. It went faster for sure. I'm learning so much in the language and am loving port. Our teachers are awesome and they have a strong spirit. My new companion is a bummer for sure. We are just totally different. He's veryyyyy loud especially at 6:30 in the morning. And he just talks a lot and asks a ton of questions that are not really needed. Haha its all good tho, itll definitely be a new experience. I'm hoping I get my visa tho and get to leave a week from today!! Also I will be able to call you guys from the airport so that will be awesome! So if you could call Karen King today and get an update. And honestly call her again on like thursday even if we annoy her. I would just really like to get updates cause they arent too good at doing that at the mtc. But they said even if they got my visa on friday or saturday they would still book my flight for monday, so we may not know until late. But yeah I would love an update. I love you so much and am actually having a pretty good time here. I mean its definitely not the time of my life yet and I still think about sally a lot, but It's more fun that I thought i would be having for sure.
Love you!
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment