Hey guys, I made it! I feel ok, im just ready to get to work. I love you guys and wanna thank you for all that you guys have done for me. I wouldn't be here without you guys. Mom thanks so much for getting me all packed and stuff that was a huge help!
I need to add two emails to my list. One is Xani Eckel, Sally's sister, she commented it on my insta post so youll find that one there. Then I also need sam to text kade randall my roommate at BYU and get his email. Then he can text you that email. So mom could you get on my account and add both of those emails to my big list today? Thank you so much!
I really do feel good. I know I'm in good hands at the MTC and its huge! I met my companions briefly (I'm in a trio) and they seem cool, especially one of them. We are the only 3 people going to Brazil which is crazy cause we all had visa problems. There are more Portuguese speakers, but we are the only ones going to Brazil. I love you guys so much!
MY P DAY IS MONDAY! At least thats what I think. Everyone is talking Portuguese to me lol.
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment