olá, meu filho maravilhoso (hello my wonderful son!)
There is my Portuguese for the day:) I bet you'll learn more than that by the time you get my letter:) It is Wednesday and you are entering the MTC in 30 minutes. You're on my mind constantly and I'm saying prayers for you all day.
I'm so proud of you G. You will do great things and in the process change peoples lives... including your own. Here are just a few thoughts I wanted to leave you with as you start your MTC journey...
"My dear brothers and sisters. There will be days and nights when you feel overwhelmed, when your hearts are heavy and your heads hand down. Then please remember, Jesus Christ, the redeemer, is the head of this church. It is His gospel. He wants you to succeed. He gave His life for just this purpose." - Pres. Uchtdorf
"Don't fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today."
"Every trial and experience you have passed through is necessary for your salvation." - Brigham Young
"My mission belongs to the Lord. With all my heart I give my energy and my time to the Master because I love Him. Therefore, I'm going to look at everyday not as mine, but as His. And I will treat each minute of His time with respect and focus and the dedication that it deserves." - Elder M. Russell Ballard
I love you, my boy! Can't wait for your first pday:) Go change the world!
love,
mom
xoxoxox
There is my Portuguese for the day:) I bet you'll learn more than that by the time you get my letter:) It is Wednesday and you are entering the MTC in 30 minutes. You're on my mind constantly and I'm saying prayers for you all day.
I'm so proud of you G. You will do great things and in the process change peoples lives... including your own. Here are just a few thoughts I wanted to leave you with as you start your MTC journey...
"My dear brothers and sisters. There will be days and nights when you feel overwhelmed, when your hearts are heavy and your heads hand down. Then please remember, Jesus Christ, the redeemer, is the head of this church. It is His gospel. He wants you to succeed. He gave His life for just this purpose." - Pres. Uchtdorf
"Don't fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today."
"Every trial and experience you have passed through is necessary for your salvation." - Brigham Young
"My mission belongs to the Lord. With all my heart I give my energy and my time to the Master because I love Him. Therefore, I'm going to look at everyday not as mine, but as His. And I will treat each minute of His time with respect and focus and the dedication that it deserves." - Elder M. Russell Ballard
I love you, my boy! Can't wait for your first pday:) Go change the world!
love,
mom
xoxoxox
Comments
Post a Comment