Hi baby! How is your week going?! Are you getting excited/nervous about heading to Brazil?! I don't think Parker knows you're coming yet... he's gonna be so excited! I'm getting so excited for you too. This is the part where you really get to share the gospel and embrace this adventure. Make sure you take lots of pictures and document things in your journal. I can't wait to live it with you!
I hope by now you have the phone and calling card. Make sure you charge it fully and load the minutes on there. Do you get double minutes? If not, You may want to try to use your calling card when you're in salt lake. We can chat more about it tomorrow.
Sydney is here visiting with her boyfriend, Cam. I went to the arboretum today with them and all the Walton's. It was really fun and he is a great guy! We talked a lot about you. Syd loves you!
We celebrated Sam's birthday this week along with mine and dads anniversary. I wish we could have celebrated with sam but it sounds like he had fun. He and a friend are throwing a "White Trash Bash" tomorrow to celebrate both of their birthdays. It sounds so fun. Sam's outfit will be so redneck and hilarious! Dad and I had a great night out on our anniversary with a really yummy dinner at a new restaurant called North. We're definitely taking you when you get home. Dad mowed 25 years into our lawn as an anniversary surprise for me. It was so funny and sweet.
I cannot wait to talk to you Monday! If you know your phone number, included in your email tomorrow. Either way I'll be looking for your call! Is there anything special that you need for me on Monday? Dad will be home when you're in Atlanta so he'll get to talk to you. And abby too! I love you so very much my boy! I hope you are filled with excitement because it's going to be great! I say my prayers for you many times every day. You are amazing and I am so incredibly proud of you. I love you so much!
Xoxoxo
Mom
I hope by now you have the phone and calling card. Make sure you charge it fully and load the minutes on there. Do you get double minutes? If not, You may want to try to use your calling card when you're in salt lake. We can chat more about it tomorrow.
Sydney is here visiting with her boyfriend, Cam. I went to the arboretum today with them and all the Walton's. It was really fun and he is a great guy! We talked a lot about you. Syd loves you!
We celebrated Sam's birthday this week along with mine and dads anniversary. I wish we could have celebrated with sam but it sounds like he had fun. He and a friend are throwing a "White Trash Bash" tomorrow to celebrate both of their birthdays. It sounds so fun. Sam's outfit will be so redneck and hilarious! Dad and I had a great night out on our anniversary with a really yummy dinner at a new restaurant called North. We're definitely taking you when you get home. Dad mowed 25 years into our lawn as an anniversary surprise for me. It was so funny and sweet.
I cannot wait to talk to you Monday! If you know your phone number, included in your email tomorrow. Either way I'll be looking for your call! Is there anything special that you need for me on Monday? Dad will be home when you're in Atlanta so he'll get to talk to you. And abby too! I love you so very much my boy! I hope you are filled with excitement because it's going to be great! I say my prayers for you many times every day. You are amazing and I am so incredibly proud of you. I love you so much!
Xoxoxo
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment