Hi mom i love you first of all! After reading sallys letter, im fine i guess. I figured i might be recieving a letter that said we are done today so i guess anything besides that is a positive thing. I think for right now it will be different but i think we can get back to at least being best friends and supportive of each other. She has upsetted me a lot but i dont think it would be a good thing at all to try and start an argument. Im just gonna be normal the next few months and just be two friends sharing stories about our weeks. as time goes on maybe i can ask her some more questions or ill send her a birthday card with a special letter that talks about my feelings. but until then i think itll just be normal. Speaking of that, could you please send me a wonder woman birthday card in my next package. im gonna send it to her. for her letter for my birthday she sent me a super man card so im gonna do that same. I figure when ive got 10 or 12 months down, it will be easier for us to see the end and a future together, but right now im just gonna be normal. I checked my email on tuesday and i know that was wrong, but i was literally having trouble sleeping over it all. after that i was soooo frustrated and upset but i prayed about it and ultimately realized that being obedient would bless me. and i think thats exactly what happened. I figured you would be reading all of our emails, but i would ask you after this is all over next week or so that you wouldnt do that. i hope you can respect that. Thank you for all the words of love mom. you are truly my #1 in this life and i love you soo so much.
im gonna try to start moving on from this all and just get back to normal missionary life. we worked so hard this week and it was awesome and it payed off. I forgot almost completely about sally when i was out there working hard. I know the lord will bless me for being obedient and working hard.
its ok mom. just sad and confused. but i know the lord has a plan. just dont understand why it had to happen this way. she is dating someone i think. he kinda looks like me lol except he has huge ears. your right. its just time to turn a corner. no matter how hard that is. im gonna write her a letter today just telling her how i feel and be done with it. im being transferred. I will go to Jardim Simos and be with an elder I dont know. I will be the senior companion which is really cool. Hes a brazilian, just finished his traning, and has about only 3 months on the mission. Im so glad and relieved. i was just ready to leave aguiar. he is just a difficult person sometimes. love you mom. yeah that sounds really difficult and probably something that would be really hard to do at the mission office haha. ok thank you for looking it up. I love you so freaking much mom! You are my hero! Sorry that it has to be all annoying like this. I will defini...
Comments
Post a Comment