I'm so excited to talk to you today G! We have been praying for you so much this week and we had a good fast too. I'm praying that you have felt some peace, comfort and a lot of love this week. I'm also praying that your new companion is a great guy and he is becoming a good friend. I'm praying that your new area has been a good one and that you are busy teaching and meeting some wonderful people that you are connecting to. So I can't wait to hear from you my love!
Well, how did your first week as big senior comp go???? I hope it was fantastic. I know you might feel some pressure, but I hope that is nothing too bad. You are well prepared to serve in this capacity. If you will trust your instincts, work very hard, and pray for inspiration and direction, you will do wonderful. So take the responsibility to heart ( I know you do) and do your very best. The Lord will help you if you get on your knees and ask for his guidance. You are a powerful young man (you have the priesthood and access to the power of the atonement). You can do anything with the Lords help.
Who are your new District Leaders? Any Americans in your district? Any guys you like a lot?
What do you do at transfer Meetings? Does the whole mission meet together or just the ones that are transferring? Did you meet with your Mission President during transfers? Were you able to take care of your debit card? I saw some emails going back and forth so it seems like it is resolved.
How is your new comp???
Any investigators this week? Who can we pray for?
Here is my quote for you this week. I think it fits so perfectly for you.
"I wanted to let each of you individually know that God loves you. As you reach out to your Father in Heaven, you will find that His hand has never ceased reaching out to you. God calls to you. God knows your every thought, your sorrows, and your greatest hopes. God knows the many times you have sought Him. The many times you have wept in loneliness. The many times you have felt helpless, confused, or angry. The many times you have failed. Yet, no matter your history—if you have faltered, feel broken, bitter, betrayed, or beaten—know that you are not alone. God still calls to you. I testify there is always hope. Trust the Lord. Listen to His voice. Be open to His promptings." - Dieter Uchtdorf
Read 2 Nephi 32:9
I know that you need the Lord very much right now. I hope you feel his love for you. I hope you can feel my love for you my son. The great thing is the Lord cares about all of your challenges big and small because He loves you! Learn to trust Him and lean on Him during your life's challenges and trials.
I love you sooooo very much Gray! Tell me how you've been feeling and thinking this week. I have thought about you non stop. Stay strong my boy.
Infinity + infinity and even more than that.
Mom
Infinity + infinity and even more than that.
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment