hi momma! i dont have much time today. my companion likes to spend 2 1/2 hours eating lunch with members on freaking PDAY!!! just sitting there talking about random stuff. Im like dawg we have 6 days a week to eat lunch with members and 1 day to do anything else. Not gonna lie hes driving me a little crazy mom. I hate to be counting down cause i dont wanna do that until the end of my mission, but im truly counting down the next 14 days. UGH hes killing me. its hard to explain but hes just crazy. He loves the work but its literally a fantasy for him. He stays up at night just thinking about the work. even on pday, he refuses to talk about anything else. I can see him when he walks just thinking. haha these probably sound like good things, but hes just a little crazy. like i said its hard to explain.
So we baptized the 9 year old and also 2 other girls (17, 18 yrs old). it is a crazy story but i will tell it in the big letter. pretty much we got a call at 9:10pm last night from president telling us their mom is finally allowing them to be baptized so we went to their baptism last night and got home at 11:30. but president knows and hes obviously ok with it.
i truly see miracles in this work every day mom. Yesterday was one of the best days ive had in a long time. The only bad part about yesterday was Junior is starting to go soft on us. I think his mom is filling his ear. We will talk with him again tonight but idk what will end up happening. I already wasnt planning on baptizing him cause it was gonna have to wait like 6 months until the baby was born, but idk what will happen now. Im super sad cause he was gonna be one of those amazing experiences of my mission, but now idk if it will all work out. It kinda sucks but we will see.
sounds like a fun super bowl party and rap hahah. Sorry about the house mom. I know another opportunity will come. Hopefully HF is helping you land the right one.
I read that recently in the Bible and love that story. I just love the words "fishers of men" it makes me happy every time i hear it. One of my planners on the mission i will place a pic of Jesus Christ on the shore with his apostles as the cover.
i love you mom! sorry im not super detailed but i will be in my big email.
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment