Hi Baby boy!
Did you get your package? I hope so. I'm also excited you get to go to the temple this week. I'm trying to go tomorrow so we can be at the temple at the same time. I love thinking that it keeps us close together even though we are thousands of miles apart.
Well, we have another house! Under contract! Our inspection is today so we will know if we are moving forward today:) I'm very excited but nervous of course too. It is something new and I want this to be a great investment that will be profitable so our investor will want to do many more of these with us. Just keep me in your prayers that I will be able to do the work and then sell it for a great profit. I'm hoping this is the beginning of a new chapter for me and a great business. It is exciting! I'll send you some pictures next week if we move forward. It is a nice house with a great pool and in a golf course community.
Abby, Dad and I were missing Harper so much that we cancelled our plans saturday night and all went to babysit her for a couple of hours. She is so precious. I'm really hoping the experience of having a child will touch Kevin's heart and help him turn to the gospel. It will be so great when you can meet her. We also took the jeep out for a drive on Sunday out in the country... in your honor. She is working great and dad and I are making plans for what to start working on to get her even better.
We had Cater Lelands missionary farewell yesterday and open house last night. He and abby have made peace and seem to be friends again. It is funny how she can't understand what she even saw in him now. I guess she is maturing:) Anyway, he leaves for the Mexico MTC tomorrow. Also Colton Gillespie recently got his call to Samoa. He leaves in a couple months. Can you imagine how much he will stand out there?! LOL I guess it's kinda like Nate in Compton. 6'8" white boy in compton. haha.
I getting excited for conference weekend. Sam is going to come home so that will be so great too. Where will you watch? Will you get to hear it in English or portuguese? I guess it doesn't matter at this point because you would understand just as well either way I guess:)
Tell me all about your week. How are you doing, love? Feeling stronger? I pray for that every day. Many times. Are you healthy? How is the work going? What lessons did you learn this week? What miracle did you witness? Tell me something fun or funny from this week. How is Ketelyn doing? What is the deal with the boyfriend? How about Ari?
A few thoughts I want to share with you today. One of them I think I sent you before, but it is a great reminder:
"Faith builds on the past but never longs to stay there. Faith trusts that God has great things in store for each of us and that Christ truly is the high priest of good things to come." - Elder Holland
Elder Holland also said, "Don't give up... don't you quit. You keep walking, you keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead... It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come."
And this is from Paul:
"This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
I love you so much, Gray! I pray for you throughout the day and think about what you are doing all the time. You are making such an amazing sacrifice and it will be a tremendous blessing in your life. You are a wonderful example to all of us and I'm so proud you are my son.
I love you infinity + infinity.
momma
Comments
Post a Comment