Hello my amazing wonderful son!
I'm sitting here at the airport and we are getting ready to head back to Texas. I always feel a little sad when I leave Utah because I love it here. Plus we had such a great weekend with all of our family. Sydney and Cam had such a beautiful wedding at the temple. The sealer was really great and Cam was teary through the whole thing. The reception was fun but Dad and Abby didn't really like it. The location was so cool. It was a museum located in the mountains up by UofU. One entire wall was made of windows and the view of the entire valley was so great! One of the pictures I sent you was of us standing out on the patio at sunset. The biggest problem with the venue was that all the DJ and activity was at the very back and it got lost in the huge area. There were 400 guests! Probably too many people so I completely missed hearing Rob's toast and some other things that went on because you couldn't hear that anything was going on. But it was beautiful and I got to catch up with lots of family and friends.
Then on Sunday, most of our family came to Noelles house for brunch so that was fun too. Erik and Chelsea announced to everyone that she is pregnant. They did it by Chelsea holding up a sign over her belly that a new baby was due on November 11, 2018 (hopefully the baby will come 1 day early!) and on Erik, he wrote with marker on his belly "Just Fat." Then he pulled up his shirt when Chels put the sign on her belly. It was pretty funny! I'm so happy for them and I know they are sooooo excited!
It was great to spend some time with Sam too. I miss our family being all together! He has two weeks of school left and so I think he's a little stressed. He didn't do great on his last finance test so he has to do great for his final.
The best part of heading home is we're excited to see the dogs. I hope they did okay at the boarding place. We took them to that old farm place we used to take Jeter. They can just run around the whole time and only spend a little time in a crate. They are gonna be filthy! We are bringing towels and shampoo when we pick them up. Hopefully they won't get fleas! UGH.
I saw lots of pictures of you on the mission facebook page yesterday! It was so fun! I love those kind of surprises. I forwarded a couple to you. I also got a very sweet letter from your mission president that I forwarded to you as well. I shared it with our whole family:). We are so incredibly proud of the work you are doing and the man you are! I feel like the luckiest mom in the world. You are a treasure to me my sweet son!
We are taking off in a few minutes. Our flight is scheduled to be ontime as of now. We should land by 11 our time which is 1 your time. I will get on my phone as soon as we land so we should be able to chat:). I love you so very much Gray! I miss your face! We talked about you so much this weekend. You are always with us! Keep me close to you.
I love you infinity plus infinity and even more than that!
xoxoxoxox
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment