Good morning my sweet boy! Yesterday was absolutely amazing! I love you so very much! How could I ever tell you how much? Seeing your face and hearing your voice was the greatest gift I received! We spent the whole evening watching home movies of you and our family when you were little. What an amazing life we have had! I could not be more blessed as a mother. You are my greatest work and my treasure.
I hope talking to us was helpful for you and gives you what you need to keep going strong. We are praying for you and excited for you and for all of the amazing work you’re doing. Every moment will certainly not be glorious but you will have glorious and miraculous moments that will be life-changing for you and for others. Just stay focused on the lord, give Him your all and you will bless the lives of many people.
I’m keeping it short today and am excited for you to write your friends. Tell me what you need us to pray for this week.
I love you infinity plus infinity and even more than that! ❤️❤️❤️ I just checked my mission tracker today and saw that you e already completed 35%! More than 1/3 of the way! I’m so proud of you Gray!
Mom
I hope talking to us was helpful for you and gives you what you need to keep going strong. We are praying for you and excited for you and for all of the amazing work you’re doing. Every moment will certainly not be glorious but you will have glorious and miraculous moments that will be life-changing for you and for others. Just stay focused on the lord, give Him your all and you will bless the lives of many people.
I’m keeping it short today and am excited for you to write your friends. Tell me what you need us to pray for this week.
I love you infinity plus infinity and even more than that! ❤️❤️❤️ I just checked my mission tracker today and saw that you e already completed 35%! More than 1/3 of the way! I’m so proud of you Gray!
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment