I love you so much mom! Yesterday was incredible! Its such a happy moment any time i get to talk with my family. i was seriously so excited and happy the whole week waiting to talk to you guys cause there is nothing that makes me happier.
TO THE FAMILY:
Hey guys i just wanna thank you guys for such and awesome day and talk yesterday. I couldnt wipe the smile off my face the whole week cause i was so excited to talk to you guys. Nothing compares! You guys are the best support system. I want to thank you guys for all the advice and especially just the "do your best and leave the rest to the Lord" part. It really is helping me cause sometimes i dont agree with how people here (especially leaders) think about the mission. I couldnt do this all without you guys!
im looking forward to getting back to the work now and giving my all to this. Trusting in the lord that everything will work out if i give my all. That i may baptize 100 or 0, but I know if i give my all it wont matter.
I guess in your prayers this week just pray that elites can be put in our path and that pamela and rafael will continue strong.
I know its pretty weird to think how much is already over! It makes me want to give even more every week cause i know how fast it will go by.
I wanna thank you for my package as well! The peeps and sour patch watermelon and chocholate covered marshmallow bunnies are spot onnnnnn!!! I will read the talk this week too. Loved the pics of our fam. we have so many great memories together as a family!
I am a little sad today just cause yesterday was so awesome but ill be ok after i get started working this week. I guess i always also thought id be skyping sally so that was weird too. It just sucks cause im still not where i want to be with her yet. Every picture of her i see i just think she is the most perfect girl to ever be born. so if it were officially put off at this point i would struggle no doubt. Im just praying that some of these feelings can be taken away from me and that i can be given more trust in HF plan for me every day
I love you mom! You are the best thing in this world! I cannot thank you enough for your support and for everything you have done for me up to this point.
Elder G
Also I sent abby an email about my insta post so have her check! and also send me some caption ideas i have no idea what to say
TO THE FAMILY:
Hey guys i just wanna thank you guys for such and awesome day and talk yesterday. I couldnt wipe the smile off my face the whole week cause i was so excited to talk to you guys. Nothing compares! You guys are the best support system. I want to thank you guys for all the advice and especially just the "do your best and leave the rest to the Lord" part. It really is helping me cause sometimes i dont agree with how people here (especially leaders) think about the mission. I couldnt do this all without you guys!
Love,
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment