Good morning sunshine! Well we had a great graduation weekend but boy did we miss you! Having big family get together’s is hard when someone so important is missing from the group. But as much as I miss you, I wouldn’t want you any other place than Brazil right now. You are becoming an amazing man and I know that the son who returns to me will be even more outstanding than the one that I sent off. Abby had a little meltdown after graduation. I think she was overly tired and the thoughts of what her future holds was overwhelming her. She cried and cried wishing that you were there. I think you give her a lot of comfort and good advice and she really wanted you there that day to share it with her. It just reminds us all of how great this sacrifice is. For you especially but for your family too. We’re so proud of you! And we got a fun surprise on Facebook last night when we saw that your mission president had posted pictures and we got to see your handsome face! I forwarded two of them to you in the Pics email.
Grandma Birdie and John came for the graduation so that was fun to spend some time with them. But the last day they were here we took him to see the flip house and they weren’t that excited about it. LOL! I went home pretty deflated. But we’re trying to get it on the market this week so we’re working like crazy today tomorrow and Wednesday to try and get everything finished up! It will be a couple of crazy days. Sam was also here for the weekend so that was great and he’ll help us out today before he heads back to Provo.
Abby‘s graduation was in the star which was pretty cool. It wasn’t as intimate as Prestonwood but I don’t think we fit in there anymore. The class was nearly 700 kids. Abby said project graduation was totally lame she got zero prizes. Not even any cash! I should’ve been in charge of the prizes again this year so they could’ve been good! Mr. Wright showed up as a fun surprise for everyone and they loved that.
After Abby‘s graduation lunch, Erik and Chelsea had their gender reveal party at our house. We all went out into the grassy area across the street from our house and pulled confetti tubes that were huge! When all the blue came out it was so exciting and Erik and Chelsea were of course in tears! Erik probably more than Chels! Lol They are due right around your birthday❤️. All the food at the party was baby sized. Little tiny sodas and little hamburger sliders. It was really cute!
I’m so excited to hear about your week! I’ve been praying for all of your investigators that they will all stay strong and that their testimonies will grow. I think a lot about your little family that is going to be married and how special that will be for them. There’s nothing more important than family!
I love you so much my sweet son! Tell me all about your week! It looks like the weather is definitely cooling off! Yay! It’s going to be record highs here this week. 105 degrees. Ugh!
I love you infinity plus infinity!
Mom
Grandma Birdie and John came for the graduation so that was fun to spend some time with them. But the last day they were here we took him to see the flip house and they weren’t that excited about it. LOL! I went home pretty deflated. But we’re trying to get it on the market this week so we’re working like crazy today tomorrow and Wednesday to try and get everything finished up! It will be a couple of crazy days. Sam was also here for the weekend so that was great and he’ll help us out today before he heads back to Provo.
Abby‘s graduation was in the star which was pretty cool. It wasn’t as intimate as Prestonwood but I don’t think we fit in there anymore. The class was nearly 700 kids. Abby said project graduation was totally lame she got zero prizes. Not even any cash! I should’ve been in charge of the prizes again this year so they could’ve been good! Mr. Wright showed up as a fun surprise for everyone and they loved that.
After Abby‘s graduation lunch, Erik and Chelsea had their gender reveal party at our house. We all went out into the grassy area across the street from our house and pulled confetti tubes that were huge! When all the blue came out it was so exciting and Erik and Chelsea were of course in tears! Erik probably more than Chels! Lol They are due right around your birthday❤️. All the food at the party was baby sized. Little tiny sodas and little hamburger sliders. It was really cute!
I’m so excited to hear about your week! I’ve been praying for all of your investigators that they will all stay strong and that their testimonies will grow. I think a lot about your little family that is going to be married and how special that will be for them. There’s nothing more important than family!
I love you so much my sweet son! Tell me all about your week! It looks like the weather is definitely cooling off! Yay! It’s going to be record highs here this week. 105 degrees. Ugh!
I love you infinity plus infinity!
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment