Hello sweet boy! How did your week go? I have been really praying that you would get into a groove here in your new area and with your new companion. So.... how did it go? Have you been able to teach a lot this week?
How did the Zone conf go? Was it for your zone or for all zone leaders?
I'm hoping you got your package. I had the delivery service track your package and they said it should have arrived by August 3rd. Please let me know. I sent you another package through regular mail. I'm hoping it will clear customs fairly quickly. I'm seeing a lot of people complaining that more packages are being held in customs and taxed excessively. So, I'm a little worried about this package. It seems Brazil has ramped up their taxing on packages.
This week was a busy one. I've been staging the flip house. I looked at renting furniture (worked out to be $850 for just the living room), staging professionally ($4000 for the main roooms in the house and finally decided to do it myself. Between purchasing used furniture, some new pieces and borrowing from our house, I have staged the main living and dining areas for about $1000. The good thing is, I can reuse it if we do this again or I can resell it and make most of my money back. I'm so smart:)
Abby has been with Alyssa Sewell all week in California. The funny thing is all of Alyssa's friends are kids of people I grew up with in Roseville! No one has left there! It is a great place to live actually. They have been having so much fun on the lake that is only 3 minutes from Laurie's house. She is crushing big time on a boy that is the son of a friend of mine. He's actually an incredible kid. Abby's same age and putting in his papers this month. Anyway.... she is having so much fun! But it is quiet around the house!!!! And now I have to pick up all the dog poop!!!
Abby is realizing I'm a good cook. I think she is starving out there. She has such issues with food! She says I "cook like a G". I told her I cook so G, I'm almost H! HAHAHA Still one of the funniest things you've ever said. That, and "I know what an erection is... it is when Jesus came alive again." LOL Do you remember that???
I have to run up to the investment house really quick because I have a showing in 1 hour. Say a little prayer!!! I won't include a spiritual thought today since I have to run, but know that I am with you ALWAYS! You are an extraordinary son. I love you more than you could possibly know and I can't wait to talk to you this afternoon!
xoxoxo
mom
Comments
Post a Comment