I emailed her. I let her know that it would all work out according to the Lords plan and that in this moment she should really turn to the Lord cause more than anyone here on earth, He knows how she feels right now. I said a bunch of things. I think that was a big douchebag move by his dad but whatever. But the result is the same. They were never gonna date on his mission, just be friends. But even if they were jsut "friends" i think it would have still been hard in the same way it was hard for me and sally. We had technically ended everything, but i was still thinking about her a ton so it was hard. But they can still talk every once in a while on the mish and i think it could still work out after. It will give her the chance to focus on other things like studies, friends, or maybe a mission, or summer school in europe or somethig (forgot the english word lol).
LOL NIGGA WAS Called to SLC West baby. Thats a bummer lowkey. Its a super weird mission, but i heard they baptize a lot honestly cause lots of people move there and end up getting to know the gospel. Im not totally sure if he will want her support just as a friend on the mission, but i do think that he will want to try things out with her after his mission if shes available. Nothing can take away the experiences that they have already have and he will never forget that. I know shes hurting but time is a great cure. With time i started to feel better and better about sally. I know its hard for her now, but it will get better soon.
Did you buy a ticket to go out there because of this or were you already gonna go out there?? That should be a fun weekend trip! and a fun time to comfort her and get her mind off it.
Did you buy a ticket to go out there because of this or were you already gonna go out there?? That should be a fun weekend trip! and a fun time to comfort her and get her mind off it.
This week we baptized Alessandra and Lucianno! The ward has realized that they cant just keep watching people go inactive so the strong members got together at the baptism and really supported them. THey are soo happy now and will be a big force in this ward. The stake president loves him and will already interview him about the priesthood tomorrow! AWESOME!!! Sealing should be in a year!! will be sad to not be there for the sealing but imagine the feeling of being at home and knowing the fruit is continuing. Its gonna be awesome! AND ALSO, IM STAYING HERE IN PARADA PINTO!! I will stay here with Rodrigues for another transfer. HOnestly, i think i was in the conversation of being the next AP, but i think i just need another few transfers under my belt. I was honestly a little scared cause if i was called to be AP that would be a hugeeee gulp and intimidating thing. But im happy to be here and super relieved to continue here in this ward and help things out some more. This sunday was super great. We confirmed 6 PEOPLE in sacrament meeting lol. It took up like half the meeting. But there were a ton of members in church this week it was great to see.
I love that video as well of Rafaels family. It makes me happy every time i see it.
I love you momma! you is the best!
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment