yo yo momma! I liked conference a lot too! I will admit i think the other two on my mission were better, but i liked a lot of the talks. I really like the home focused gospel plan. I think its important for us to have a larger base of the gospel in our homes. Also it will give more time for ministering which i like. I already feel a little pressure that im gonna have to do everything i can when i have a family cause i know satan will come at the family with lots of strength. But at the same time im excited to do all that with my fam. There were a tonnn of talks about receiving comfort in trials which i feel like is something that has turned a strength of mine on the mission. I dont have my notes with me right now but there were two talks that i really liked a ton. i think it was bednar maybe. I also liked the talks that talked about recent converts and how we need to take care of them. Ulisses Soares talk was really good about that. Also it was so cute the certainty that Elder Ballard had that he would see his wife again. He had such certainty and i loved that. I like what you said about conversion. I think all of our family has a testimony of the gospel, but our conversion can ALWAYS be strengthened. Its something we learn about on the mission a lot. I feel like my personal conversion becomes stronger every day here. I know that we continually need reconfirmations of the things we know to help us deepen this conversion.
I promise you and dad did a dang good job mom. I know we were never perfect but lots of the time it was our fault cause we didnt want to do it and that made it harder for you guys. But of course that will never end for you guys. Im glad that even when your kids are all grown up you still give us the greatest advice and strengthen our testimonies with your witness of the gospel.
Thats fun about the opfars and the lelands. 3 missionaries out on the mish in those fams! I WAS SO PUMPED TO HEAR ABOUT A TEMPLE IN SALVADOR! I was watching alone in another room in english and i literally started screaming and two woman ran in to see if everything was alright. Hhaaha I literally called it with my comp this last week that Salvador would be the next city in brazil to get a temple. I think the next temple here in brazil will be a second one here in sao paulo or in sorocaba which both would be super awesome for me. His mission is gonna blow up now. The same thing is happening in Fortaleza right now where the temple is almost finished. The missions there are baptizing like 200 every month its crazy. But i sent parker a bday email too! it is crazy that we are all gonna be 21!
Well we filed a complaint with my other package but it didnt end up working out. Its super complicated and ill be at the office on wednesday so i will try to do it with the secretary there. Its making me pissed but whatever.
Ok for my christmas package i really cant think of much. Mom but seriously i would rather you save some money to spend with me when i get home on clothes and stuff. Just imagine i will need a new suit which will already be a pretty penny. Just send a normal package with dr. pepper jelly beans and letters from you guys and pics and ill be happy.
I love you momma! Where are you in that selfie you sent me inside a house?
Miss you!
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment