yo yo momma! Well i really did have a great birthday. It was a fun day for sure and i was treated very very well here. I had lunch with Vanusa (she is a recent convert here and really loves me so accept her request) and her daughters as well. They made all my favorite food and then we had cake at the end. At the end of the night we went to a pizza buffet with a few people and the APs. It was super fun! I ate like a king thats for sure. hahah so it really was a great day, but im glad to say my next bday will be at home
im glad they both liked your pic! Its lame that sally couldnt even send an email to me but whatever man...
I miss the days in the culdesac on myrtice. they literally do feel like yesterday. Those days were the best!
did you watch that video that i said to search up in my email last week?
Love you momma! Elder Gurksnis
Comments
Post a Comment