my week was good! we are starting to put the pieces back together in this area. This week we found a couple elects! I did a contact on SATURDAY, he went to church on sunday and already is preparing to be baptized this sunday. Its a 9 day miracle! But i know that the elects are going to be ready when we share this message with them so it doesnt surprise. We are also working with a young guy named Alfredo who is so sick! He loved church on sunday and all the young men loved him and got his number and stuff. It was pretty cool. We are also working with a girl whos 18. Her 2 sisters are already members but she wasnt taught that much cause she was always working. We actually went to teach her today on our pday (cough cough consecrated missionary) and she said she really was willing to learn more about the Plan of God in her life. We are way excited for these last 2 weeks in the transfer. The transfer is on December 3rd.
Vanusa told me that you guys talked! That was awesome. Im so happy with her progress in the church. She was baptized only about 4 months ago and she is super firm. She lovessss the missionaries especially me. I became super happy knowing that you talked with her.
Wow christmas lights before thanksgiving?!?! thats a gurk fam first!!! Should be fun to eat at the G fam house this year! That is awesome for Josh! holy moly thats like literally a dream come true state championship. He should be super proud.
That is awesome mom! Im so glad someone picked up interest! I will pray for sure this week that they can continue to like it. I would love to hear some good news next week!
I think everyone can relate in saying that we have felt in that way once before. Idk I feel like that is maybe the thing I have improved at most on my mission. Like sometimes i dont even blink, I feel like i do a really good job in understanding each difficulty I have in my life. Its gotta be from sally, but i really just understand that God has a plan in my life and no matter what happens, its because God wanted it to happen in my life. I hope you can feel that as well. Who knows maybe God wanted you to pass through this experience so that you learn something new and apply it the next time you try to flip a house. I hope you soon know the purpose of why it took longer than you wanted to sell. But i will pray a ton for the house this week.
5 weeks!!!! IM PUMPED! SHOULD BE DOPE!
love you
elder G
Comments
Post a Comment