Hello love! How is my boy?? Tell me all about your "elects" you met last week. How is Alfredo and the others? Do you have any baptisms scheduled? How is your zone doing? Any improvement this week?
How are your hives? Did you talk to someone? Do you still have them? Did you get a chance to eat more this week to put on weight? I did.. lol. Thanksgiving is killer for the waistline.
Abby went to Noelle's for thanksgiving and had a great time. Poor Noelle had Greggs family for thanksgiving. She was so happy to have Abby! Strength in numbers I guess. Gregg's mom and his brother both showed up with their large dogs (without even asking first) and then stayed over (without even asking first). She said dogs were pooping everywhere. Then Greggs mom sat on the couch the entire time Noelle and her family were cooking and setting the table. When Allie sat down to watch a movie, his mom told Allie to get up and help her mom. Gregg told his mom that Allie had been helping all day and not to talk to her like that. UGH. Gregg said he wanted to throw his mom out the window. lol. But Abby had lots of fun and gave Spencer a break from sitting on the couch since his surgery.
We had a great day too. It was great to have everyone at our house this year. We took some pics for you (see the other email). Chelsey and Erik came although there was some drama about it. I think Chels is struggling with her OCD big time right now. She can't take her medication while she breast feeds the baby so she is verrrrryyyy cautious about the baby. So they brought Kohen but no one was allowed to hold him or touch him. It is hard for Erik because he wants everyone to love on him but we had to stand back. I think Chels sees so many horrible things as a pediatric trauma nurse and so she is extra careful. But I hope things will get a little better as he gets older and stronger. I'm thinking next year we might all just go to Noelle's for thanksgiving and maybe go skiing or something.
Sam is heading back to Provo today. It's been so fun to have him here all week. We've been all getting excited to talk to you in a month!!!!!
The people who were interested in the house chose another one. So I think we will take it off the market until mid January at this point. Regroup.
I'm back at seminary. It was so nice to have a 2 week break! But I do love this calling and I love my Savior and serving him. So its all good!
I love you my sweet boy! I can't wait to hear about your week. Monday... my favorite day!
xoxox
Mom
I love you my amazing son!
Comments
Post a Comment