yo yo momma!!! YES 1 WEEK MY NIG!! Im pretty pumped. Although it doesnt feel like Christmas haha its all good. I think thats honestly a good thing. Im staying focused and i dont wanna get out of my groove. I still dont know where im gonna do it from. But dont worry there are plenty of options. I think we can do it a little later. Perigolo is talking with his mom about it now too. yeah that will be cool to talk with everyone too! im way pumped!
Alfredo is good! Hes been really praying, reading, and thinking lots about this. This week we are planning to go all out on him. We want to bring a really good recent convert guy who is one of my best buds in this ward named Andrei. He actually played college soccer in Arkansas! Then we are gonna talk about baptism by immersion. Its funny cause the actual word baptism is a greek word that means IMERSION hahah im gonna show that to him this week and show that if he really wants to be baptized, it has to be by imersion. But hes been to church 5 weeks in a row which is like a record for someone who wasnt baptized yet haha. but im sure it will work out. we also had a marriage this week. It was a crazy week with this couple. The wife pretty much told us she didnt need to baptized again and started fighting with her husband about this baptism. I think it really couldve hurt him, but he is way focused and i think he still has a great desire to be baptized and hold the priesthood especially. He has a slight problem with drinking and coffee but we talked with him about it yesterday. These 2 baptisms would be super super quality. I would be way pumped if we were able to baptize them both. But im excited to continue in the work and continue working with a few other people we found this week. Something that ive been seeing that is really cool is ive been feeling the spirit a lot more lately. Its such a great feeling. I felt such a strong feeling teaching this guy who was married (manoel) when we were outside a bar with music playing. It really shows that the spirit can testify in any lugar.
Dang mom yeah that seminary thing seems tough. I hope you can just have a good team teacher. If they really want you to do it, i would just ask for someone who is constant and can always be there. thats so funny about the couples party. I hope to have some couple friends like that lol. Even tho its a little while from now, im excited to be settled down with a wife in a house in a good ward and ill help the missionaries go HAM and baptize everyone hahaha. IM way pumped that the package got back. I dont even have the brand and type of pants that i already have that i want one more of. Idk But its fine i can get it this week and ill send the website to you next week.
I love that message. I already think about all the time the legend i wanna leave on my mission. I know that motivates me to work harder every day. I always say to other missionaries that are newbies that at 3pm on a wednesday afternoon in 100 degree heat maybe it doesnt seem all worth it. But when a family you baptized goes through the temple because of a contact you did in the heat it all is worth it. So you really have to work for THOSE moments.
I love you momma! I cant wait to talk to you guys!! 2nd TO LAST TIME!!! I will probably email you on sunday or monday from a members house to confirm the hour and everything
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment