Yo yo momma! Im staying here in Parada Pinto!! With Elder Perigolo. Im excited. Honestly I was gonna be good with whatever happened. I could have left or stayed i was fine. But im pumped to continue to work here one more transfer. Its going better with Perigolo. President put in a new rule in our mission that we HAVE TO talk to 10 people per missionary (20 per companionship) every day. Thats been helping a lot and i know we will be blessed in our work here in sao paulo north bc of that.
This week we baptized Sara and Cristina! Wow it was a dope baptism. They are both super super awesome and are loving the church. Sara is 19. Her 2 sisters are members and her sister who is 13 is super firm so im way excited that she will have this support. She should stay way firm. Cristina also is awesome. she is like 30 years old. She was way excited for her baptism and we are gonna work with her brother and sister this week. It was a dope week. Alfredo also went to church for the 3rd straight week! We have a baptismal date marked with him for this sunday. We will go there tomorrow probably to just firm him up. I know he has a couple dates still, but he accepted the date and either way we are gonna throw him in a baptismal interview with one of the APs this week and i think he will be able to be helped a lot.
Yeah Goiana is pretty far. But thats sad. I make sure to be safe. When we are in the chapel alone we always lock the doors. I make sure to follow the spirit if i feel something. Ok nig i dont think they are hives! its just an allergy. They are still there but i will talk with Sister Ribeiro tomorrow at the transfer. Tomorrow ill also see if the package arrived! But either way ill be close by still so ill get it soon! I would really like to open it already if i get the package just cause id rather be able to use the stuff soon.
Yes i would love to use some of the christmas eve money! I would like to help alessandra and lucianno with a few things. I already thought about a pair of church shoes for lucianno and also a bag for them to bring to church with scriptures and a notebook to write down and take notes in. Lucianno mentioned it was something he wanted to start bringing to church. I can think of another few things as well. Did you send the CD and the mavs shirt. I think that will be super special.
Awesome about the sandersons!
Well lessons....I continually learn patience on the mission. With companions, investigators, church leaders. So thats definitely been a big one. I think ive learned a lot of leadership and how to take charge. Being a Zl and also in our ward. There just arent too many studs in our ward so lots of time we have to teach in church and just take charge if no one knows how to do something. Im learning that the Lord prepares elects for me. I know i need to talk to more people to find these elites. Ive learned that the Lord really puts people in our way that we need to talk in. D&C 29 7 is a great scripture. There is much more but those are the ones that come to mind. I can think about it a little more during this week.
Holy crap mom youve gotta read a ton! that is kinda a crazy challenge that he gave! I love D&C too. The lord gives us revelation and knowledge line by line and precept upon precept. I feel like ive gained a hugeee knowledge here on the mission but it was never all at one time. It comes with diligent study and searching.
I saw that we have a tonnnn of missionaries from our ward serving that is insane!!! I am able to see on my lds account this stuff. Parker starts his "12 weeks" today!! can you believe it?!?! And that is so sick about sister cordy im glad you guys are building a good friendship. i really like her.
Love you momma!
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment