Hi my love!
What a great day Christmas was! I loved being able to see you and talk to you face to face. Even though we talked for a long time, I still wish I could have talked to you alone because I think there was so much more that I wanted to tell you. I just want you to know how proud I am of you and how much I love you. You talked about how much you've changed and it would be hard for us to know exactly how much. I want you to tell me... how do you think youve changed? I can see a huge change in you but I want to hear what you think.
We've talked so much about you this week. Just reliving our convo. You look GREAT! Happy, healthy and gorgeous! It was so fun to watch you and Parker chat too. I can't believe you have less than 8 months left. It seems like we were just talking about you having a trainer that was going home so that felt kinda hard because you had 2 years... The time has been slow but flown by at the same time.
We had a great Christmas. How was the rest of your day? I can't say that I'm not excited that I've had my last Christmas skype. It is bittersweet because I love having a son on a mission... there is a special feeling in our home. But I'm soooo happy youll be home with us next year. It is a little more chaotic with all the new babies but fun also. Next year we will be skyping Spence.
I heard this the other day and loved it: The Resurrected Lord Jesus Christ is quite an intimidating Being to comprehend and approach. Knowing our hesitation He gives us an opportunity at Christmas time to see Him as a baby.
Just something to think about.
So a few things... Thailand. We started looking into it for august and it is the worst month to go.. hottest and very rainy. So it would be better to go either after christmas or something. We could do a mexico trip or something when you get home and go to Thailand over christmas... or go somewhere else entirely. We need to give it some thought. Let me know what you think. I think the Cordy's might possibly be intersted in going. We had an open house for Tyler Opfar's wedding on Saturday night and we talked about it a little bit.
How was your week my love? I prayed hard that you were okay after our skype. It is always hard for me when we hang up. But mostly I just want to know that you are ok. We love you sooooo very much and our family is not the same without you here! But for the moment, I would rather you be in Brazil than anywhere else. I know the man you are becoming is who your Father in Heaven designed you to be and I'm so very happy about that and proud of you. Just know that your name is said many times every day in our home. You are very loved and missed. We are so lucky to have each other. I love you my incredible son. With every ounce of my heart! Infinity + infinity.
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment