yo yo momma!
the week was great! First of all, Tiago and Fabiola (from that other area) were baptized in the river!!! THe sad news is I wasnt even there. I went there to do their baptismal interviews on friday and after was gonna be the baptism. But it was pouring rain and had lightning so we couldnt do it on that day. So they ended up doing it on saturday. But they are sooo great. I did their interviews and they are just such great people. They were truly prepared by the Lord to recieve this gospel. Ill talk a little more about them in my big email, but the story is literally amazing. We also had another baptismal this week in our area of a girl named Lilian. She was a little tougher, but it ended up working out. SHe kinda told us she wasnt ready, but we were able to just really use the scriptures to show her how important baptism is and how important it is that she recieves the holy ghost as soon as possible. I guess it was a little weird of an experience for me. Just cause like shes not the most elect investigator ive ever had, she doesnt even get close. But I felt like if we leave her off to the side, she would never be baptized and never be able to go in to heaven. Idk its weird to explain. But i really dont know if she will stay firm or not, but i knew if i didnt baptize her, I wouldnt be fulfilling my purpose. I know the Lord wants all his children to return to him, so whether elect or not or black or white or young or old i know i have to help everyone here. Idk you get what im saying??
sounds like karlee and her husband are in a good situation. Im happy for them. I forgot about the hines kid. But thats a cool mission where he is serving.
I will say a prayer for the flip house. I hope it works out right this time. really, you already know it wont give a profit? I would like to see you guys do it again maybe on a smaller scale. I would love to help as well and learn a few things.
haha missionary moms lunch that is awesome!!
hahah thats good you are dong that for that girl. i hope she doesnt stay 3 months either. But you are doing a great act of service so that is awesome(:
Let go and know that I am God. I love that! That is so cool actually. I feel like that is something I have gained here on the mission. One of the most important things. I feel like i have such a great trust in Heavenly Father and His plan for me, whatever that may be. I know for a fact that EVERYTHING that happens in my life is because the Lord is trying to teach me something. I feel so much more confident knowing that as i wind down my mission and go back to real life. I have no idea what will happen, but im willing to trust God and what he wants for me.
I love you so much momma!
Elder G
do you have contact with that missionary that went home cause both of his parernts died in his mission but then came back still to the mission? I would like to email him.
Love you momma!
Elder G
i feel so grateful for him. I don't know where i would be right now if it weren't for him. I know he was a great example to dad. I couldn't imagine my life right now if i wasn't here serving a mission. I want to show him that that one baptism has led to so much more. Yeah i can send you a copy.
Also speaking of fruit. Look at what the elder who is in my old area told me about rafael and pamela
"Gurksnis! Men, they are AWESOME! We are helping them to be prepare to enter the Temple! Yesterday, we took one of our investigators to them house, because Pamela and Beatriz (our investigator) they are big friends! Men, she is great! Rafael also!
i will ask them their mails, and will give them yours!
Elder Palmieri!"
isnt that soooo awesome! They are gonna get sealed in June i hope!!!
I love you so much mom.
Thank you for everything you do for me.
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment