hi love! It has been SO fun to talk to you face to face these last two weeks. I think it made Dad's day to get to talk to you. BTW we had a great dinner that night with some seriously delish desserts! We will definately need to take you there after you get home. We had Sam home the past weekend which was fun. He spent a lot of time looking at property. He posted on fb about his new company S&G land and leasing. He said he wants to do the business with you. I love thinking that you guys might have a business together! I went with him and Stanton to a place about 1 hour 45 mins away after church on Sunday. This is an actual place they want to lease for themselves to hunt on. It looked like a pretty good set up. I think Bro Nielsen (Cutter's dad) is going to do it with them too.
I had a good week. I've been looking into going back to school to either become an ultrasound tech or an LPN (Licensed practicing nurse - not a full nurse, but kindof like a half nurse). I'm just researching some options. I think I'd like a challange and I also would like to have input financially. I'll let you know how it goes:)
I'm really excited about your new job. How does it feel being on your own now? Is your phone ringing non stop?? I wanna hear how its going. How is your teaching going? Are you still loving your new comp? Tell me about who you've found and who you're teaching. How is your new area? How did your stake conf go? Did you see your friends?
So we secured an apartment in King Henry for you and Isaac. It is a 6 bedroom apartment on the second floor on the pool side of the complex. The guy from Kentucky that is serving in The Congo will be in a different apartment but close by. So I hope you'll at least meet each other. I think you'd like him. I think you'll like King Henry.
Here is a vacation update. We are thinking more about a more "local" vacay when you get home. Like going to Orange Beach in AL or something. Fun and relaxing. Lots of family hang out time. Then we would all go to Thailand together right after Christmas. It is the perfect time to go with really great weather. There are great beaches there in Phuket which we would spend some time at as well as some time in the city of Bangkok. What do you think about that idea?
I meant to write a letter for Rafeal and Pamela. With dad's bday and sam here this weekend i didn't get it done. But I'll definately send it to you this week. Is that ok? Norm Longhurst sent me a really sweet text saying that you sent him an amazing letter. He said it meant so much to him. He wants to meet you when you get home. He just lives in Ogden so it would be great for us to all go visit him after you get home. He said he would be writing you.
I had a really great lesson in seminary where we talked about some principles of adversity and trials. Here is the list of scriptures that I gave them. Each of these scriptures teaches us something about the purpose of trials and how to handle them. Let me know what you think.
D&C 95:1-2
D&C 121:6-8, 122:7
D&C 136:31
Romans 5:3-4, 8:28
2 Cor. 12:10
Hebrews 11:39-40 JST
Hebrews 12:4-6, 11
Helaman 12:3
I love you so very much G! I read your letter to Norm Longhurst and it gave me more insight to how much you have grown and how amazing you are! You make me so proud to be your mom! I love you infinity + infinity sweet boy!
Have an incredible week!
xoxox
mom
Comments
Post a Comment