Hi my love!
So I have a few things I want you to think about before we talk Monday.
1. First of all, it was not on my radar but fall housing contracts are now being signed. So I have to get on it this week! Do u have any ideas of who u want to live with and where? I asked sam about places young return Missionaries would like to live. He mentioned liberty square (which I think may already be sold out), King Henry, and he said his lanai ward is great but that is really hard to get into too. Isaac won’t know if he’s been accepted until later this month.
2. I got in touch with Elder (Norm) Longhurst!!! We actually talked in the phone for 1 1/2 hours and had a great conversation! He’s so humble and kind. It was pretty special to have they oooortunity to thank him for his sacrifice and example to our family. I think it meant a lot to him. He asked me lots of questions about you and is so humbled you want to write him. He has a son serving in Atlanta that has been out almost exactly as long as you. Here is his email: quest1291@comcast.net. Don’t forget to copy me!!
3. Remember to write your letter to your 17 year old self. I know it will make an impact in my class and I think it will be a great exercise for you to do for yourself.
I won’t expect you to write me too much on Monday because I’ve asked a lot of you and I know you’ll be writing extra this week. I sure love you Gray! You are constantly in my prayers and in and out of my thoughts all day. You’re a gift to me. A treasure! I love you.
Mom
So I have a few things I want you to think about before we talk Monday.
1. First of all, it was not on my radar but fall housing contracts are now being signed. So I have to get on it this week! Do u have any ideas of who u want to live with and where? I asked sam about places young return Missionaries would like to live. He mentioned liberty square (which I think may already be sold out), King Henry, and he said his lanai ward is great but that is really hard to get into too. Isaac won’t know if he’s been accepted until later this month.
2. I got in touch with Elder (Norm) Longhurst!!! We actually talked in the phone for 1 1/2 hours and had a great conversation! He’s so humble and kind. It was pretty special to have they oooortunity to thank him for his sacrifice and example to our family. I think it meant a lot to him. He asked me lots of questions about you and is so humbled you want to write him. He has a son serving in Atlanta that has been out almost exactly as long as you. Here is his email: quest1291@comcast.net. Don’t forget to copy me!!
3. Remember to write your letter to your 17 year old self. I know it will make an impact in my class and I think it will be a great exercise for you to do for yourself.
I won’t expect you to write me too much on Monday because I’ve asked a lot of you and I know you’ll be writing extra this week. I sure love you Gray! You are constantly in my prayers and in and out of my thoughts all day. You’re a gift to me. A treasure! I love you.
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment