How is my amazing son?! So I'm sitting here with Noelle talking about Cali Columbia and missions! Its so exciting. Noelle is freaking out because its at a "threat level 2" for tourist warnings. One of his best friends got called to Bennin Africa and it's only a threat level 1. LOL I wonder what Sao Paulo is... I"m gonna look it up. ... It's a threat level 2. Yikes
How do you feel about the safety of where you live now compared to other areas you served in?
Did President ever mention the beach trip again?
How did transfers go this week?
Please check those two small charges I sent you and make sure those are correct. I want to make sure your debit card hasn't been compromised.
Are you and your comp still doing great? How did your investigators do this week? I'm hoping they are progressing!
Im in scramble mode again! I'm back in Utah. Can't believe I'm herre again so quickly. But I'm so glad I can help Sam. He is pretty immobile so he's not super happy about that right now. Its hard because he has finals next week. So trying to study while on pain meds is tough. I think his accident was worse than I originally thought. He had a blown labrum (hip ligament) which is causing a lot of pain still. When I got here yesterday, he was out of the hospital from the night before and had not gotten out of bed. So I"m soooo glad I'm here. I'll be here until Tuesday evening and then Friday he'll be coming home to texas for a few weeks.
Now for the good news! We got an offer on our flip house!!! A full price offer. Honestly, it is a huge gift from our loving heavenly father! I know that he just knew we had been under so much stress these past few weeks with Dani and now Sam... so I feel like he just blessed us with this. We aren't out of the woods yet. They are having an inspection and can cancel the contract at any time the first 10 days. But it is amazing! Please say some extra prayers that all will go as planned. We might even make a tiny bit of money on it. When all is said and done, I will have probably made $.06 /hour. LOL.
I'm sorry my letters these past couple weeks are so lame. I'm physically and emotiionally exhaused.. The suicide, funeral and now Sam's accident is a lot. I think I'm actually getting sick but trying to fight it off.
I pray for you every morning and night Gray. That never stops. I'm so incredibly proud of you and the work youre doing and the sacrifice you are making. You are the bright spot in my world right now and I love you infinity plus infinity and even more than that!
I can't wait to talk to you. If we video chat, Noelle and Sam will be with me.
xoxoxox
mom
Comments
Post a Comment