Did you see your classes? Dude! You got every class but the Phil 201 class! You're on the wait list for that. That is so awesome!
Well its been a crazy, hard week. I'm still in utah and leave Wednesday morning. The good part is that Dani has been very responsive to me and has let me spend lots of time with her and the girls. Today I took the girls to the park (twice), Costco and mcdonalds for happy meals. I had them for about 5 hours and I'm EXHAUSTED!!! lol. It's a lot of work! At the end of the day, Winnie told me "I miss my Daddy." It just broke my heart. Dani is barely holding it together but seems stronger than I imagined she would be. She just wears Denny's clothes and looks really tired. Im really worried about her. She is so worried about her finances and how she will take care of the girls.Someone made a GoFundMe and it is up to about $33,000. But she needs like a year of income so she can focus on healing and helping the girls heal too. She has so many good people in her ward, friends and church leaders. She actually went to church on Sunday which was a great first step. Her bishop told her,"you have the choice to go down one of two paths right now. You can go down a very dark path that will be hard to get out of, or you can go down a path of healing and strength. It won't be easy but it will help you have a good life." So she is pretty determined to at least try to stay on that path. Please keep her in your prayers.
I'm going to have lunch with Liz Blaser tomorrow. I'm really happy I get to see her. So Kate's boyfriend got home in December and wrote to her every night of his mission in a journal and they were devoted to each other the entire 2 years. Then within 10 days of getting home, he blew her off without an explanation. uGH! I feel so bad for her.
I don't have much to report this week. The most exciting thing is my seminary class brought 8 non member friends to seminary last week. Apparently one girl came back today because she liked it so much. I'm anxious to get back to them and see how it all went.
Tell me about all 8 people that came to church this week! That is awesome!
What else did you do this week?
I love you sweet boy. I'll write a better letter next week when I'm home. Im anxious to hear about your week! i love you so much G!!! I'll leave you with a quick spiritual thought:
"Our actions are the evidence of our belief." = Elder L. Whitney Clayton Simple but so important!
mom
Comments
Post a Comment