Hi momma!
I'm so glad that everyone is home right now. That must be so great for you and dad. I'm glad to hear that you guys had a good Easter and that Sam is recovering as well. That's awesome that Abby will already start working. She should just get tons of hours and make some serious bank this summer.
I can't belive the contract fell through. But it seems like the lord was helping yall out with a better buyer. I've been praying lots about this house so I hope it all works out as well.
I think that's really interesting what you said about them sorrowing to sleep. I think that may be true. They didn't understand the whole time Jesus was saying his time was coming to an end until he really had to go to the garden and they had to know that it was then. Ive learned a lot about the apostles and its crazy how imperfect they were. It truly shows how we are all reliant on the lords forgiveness and also that the Lord's servants will always be simple normal every day people. I havent been following come follow me. I've been continuing my own studies. But I will do it at home. Right now I'm trying to focus on finishing the new testament and also Jesus the Christ. Then I'll start to read the new church history book saints.
I'm so grateful to have a mom who has such a strong testimony of the atonement like you. I'm grateful that you know the importance of our choices here on earth and how we can prepare ourselves for life eternal.
Awh send me the mission video!
We'll honestly its really funny. I had started praying about this whole thing with Sally recently to know when I should send an email to her. I didn't even tell you last week but I think I told Abby. But I had pretty much decided that this week I wanted to ask Mike eckel if this would be a good time to talk to her. I prayed a lot about it last weekend and then literally a day afterwards his email comes to me. So I feel like I should write her this week. I'm not gonna talk about any of that stuff right now like the fact that's she's gonna have to show me a lot. But I'm just gonna be super simple and see how she feels at this point. I'll talk a little more with you on video.
But anyway I love you so much mom! I hope you had a more relaxing week and you were able to catch up on some other stuff as well. I miss you guys so much!
Love
Elder g
Comments
Post a Comment