AUGUST 6TH BABY!!
Im so proud of Nathan and of my best friends. I try to imagine my life without them 3 in my life and I really dont know how it would be. I'm so glad to have 3 people that will always help me stay true as friends and will help me be better than I am always. I cant even begin to imagine how the mission has changed us four. I will be forever grateful for the mission changing my life, but also the lives of my 3 best friends. I'm so glad to know they have passed for some of the same experiences that I have here on the mission.
That's awesome that yall are working out! That's my momma! Keep at it. Like I always say, consistency is key when it comes to work out. You can work out for 2 hours 7 days a week, but if you stop after 3 weeks it won't do much. Keep Abby going strong. I'm already ready for my smoothies at home!!
I will continue praying for the house! I hope it all goes through and you guys can take a big breath.
That's so awesome about there son. That's like my DREAM. Idk about living in New York city but to do an internship there for a summer would be super sick. I can't believe that Will be me in a couple years. Im excited to do all that as well.
But the mission is going great. I love the way I've learned to feel the spirit on the mission. Thats something that will always help keep my testimony strong. Every week if I can feel the spirit testifying to me that the church is true, then I have a literal testimony coming from the Trinity. I wont ever be able to deny that. Im so grateful that I've been able to feel it so many times on my mission. Because before my mission I remember only feeling the spirit a handful of times. Im sure I wasnt as succeptible to it and that why i didnt feel it as much, but Im grateful for how I feel it now.
I love you momma! thanks for always supporting me and thanks helping throughout my mission and help me be who i am today. I love you!
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment