Hi my boy! So lots of questions for you.
First of all, did you talk about your return date with President Ribiero? What did he say?
Second, did you write Sally? How do you feel about it?
Well this week was focused on Nathan's homecoming and Aliza's farewell. Nathan got home last tuesday and I still haven't talked to him! We werent really invited to the airport. I think they had so much family here that they just wanted to focus on that. Which I totally understand. And after he arrived, they were just going to like 3 baseball games and then getting him released. LOL Like, welcome home... but we gotta lot to do. Then his homecoming talk was on Sunday at 10:30 in Sherman which we went to and he did such a great job. He sounds so grown up and much more self assured. But we had to leave right after he spoke because Aliza's farewell was at noon back in Prosper and it was a 40 minute drive. So we waved to him on the stand but still haven't talked with him. Aliza also had her open house on Sunday. She did a great job too. I'm so excited for her but Ill really miss her... and I know Abby will miss her soooo much! Especially this summer while she is home. Once she is back at school she will be bettter.
So Abby and I have been working out!! We joined a place called Orange Theory which works you hard! Plus we are trying to eat much healthier and it feels good. Abby gets frustrated sometimes becasue she just wants to eat loaded french fries, but she is sticking with it and working hard.
Out flip house is now officially under contract and should close on May 31. Please keep praying that all will go well and we can close this chapter. I still feel nervous that something will fall through. But all should go well.
We went to dinner with the Hines last weekend and as always it was lots of fun. They are such great friends and so fun. They read your letters and just think you are a rock star. They are so impressed with you, young man! Their son is in the finance program and doing great. He is interviewing with huge companies in NYC for an internship (Goldman Sachs, etc). He said it is nerve wracking but exciting.
I love you sweet boy. SSoooo much. We are going to the airport on Tuesday to greet Isaac. The cordy's have sold their home. But we all talked about being all together when you get home. After Isaac... you are next! I know you are working hard. Stay focused on the work in Brazil . You will be home before you know it, so leave it on the field there.
I love you infinity + infinity!
mom
Comments
Post a Comment