I heard about that kid as well. Thats really sad, i didnt know he was from Ft Worth. I am being safe! We have carbon monoxide detectors in our house.
Awh im so happy for isaac. hes such a stud. And ive been thinking about it, im kinda hoping he moves on from savannah. Hes way too good for her. WHATTTTT THEY ARE GOING TO HAWAIIIIIII. UGH im so jealous. When are they going? I didnt know about this girl. That sounds interesting. I think Nathan could make it happen very fast.
The FHE was super great. President and Sister liked it a lot and they were bragging on us several times. They said they were really happy that we had found this couple and that we are "powerful missionaries". It was pretty sick. I think Paula and Cristiano really liked it as well. So it was kinda funny, Paula is already firm on baptism but President did this amazing baptismal invite and I was blown away. But Cristiano still said that he would think about it a little more. But then we get to lunch today after the wedding and Paula told us that he had already started telling people that he was gonna be baptized as well on saturday!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOO! President and Sister Ribeiro are gonna be sooooo proud.
I really do love D&C so much. It puts you in a great perspective. Do my responsibilities and duties in the church even compare to the sacrifice these people made? Without these people making those sacrifices we probably wouldnt even be here right now, so i am super grateful for the early members of the church and for Joseph Smith. I have a really really strong testimony of him that I'm really proud of.
That is awesome about you and abby! dont get discouraged if you dont see results. for a 20 year old girl the results will come a lot faster. So just continue what you are doing. Im telling you, consistency is EVERYTHING when it comes to working out. Im way proud of you guys and everyone is gonna be looking SEXY when i get home babyyyyyyyy.
I loved your spiritual thought. I think I have felt this a lot in my life when I have needed to repent. I truly came to know the power of the atonement of Jesus Christ and that its not necesarily a sad thing, but a happy thing because you are moving on and becoming something new. I have felt that way several times. The Lord outpours his spirit of happiness on us and we feel forgiven of those things and dont feel like the Lord really has anything against us. I think this feeling is probably like the feeling the Prodigals son felt when he came back. Im grateful that I have access to the Lord and his open arms whenever I need them.
I love you momma! I hope you are doing great! I miss you and love you so much! Im so grateful for you!
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment