Hi Elder G! You had a great week! I loved seeing the pictures from Cristiano and Paula's baptism. Did you have a wedding celebration too? Tell me about it all.
We had a good week. i'll send some pictures from Chelseys 30th birthday. That is why we dressed up in 80's stuff because she was born in 1989. lol I had already graduated from college. So crazy!
The best part of the week is that we closed on the investment house! I'm not sure I ever knew it would happen... but it did! It is such a weight off of my shoulders and I'm really grateful!
So we bought tickets to Miami. Sam and Abby invited Dad and I to come with. I hope you're okay with that. Everyone is still going to pay their own way because we are saving up for thailand. Is that ok with you? We got tickets leaving tuesday morning 8/20 an return saturday morning 8/24. We were thinlng since we arrive so early Tuesday morning, we would just drive down to Key West straight from the airport and spend the day and one night there. Then we can spend wednesday there too and drive back wednesday evening. Then we would have Thursday and Friday in Miami. Here is where I need your opinion. We will be in a hotel in miami for 3 nights. The ones on the beach are more expensive and smaller. The one that has 2 queen beds plus a pull out couch and free made to order breakfast every morning is a 5 minute drive to the beach (it's actually in Miami... Miami Beach is where the other hotel is) My thought is we would have more room to be comfortable and it has a nicer pool too. But I get why staying right on the beach is fun too. What do you think?
We have some things to talk about so I won't be long on here. Just call me after you write.
I love you my son! I'm so proud of your hard work this week and to see it pay off in a beautiful baptism of two of God's children. Awesome!!!
xooxoxoxox
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment