IT was awesome momma!! They had a ton of family members there who were all able to get to know the church a little better. They truly seemed so happy the whole night. I was so happy for the decision they were able to make and they were able to stick firm to it for several weeks before it happened. We didnt have a wedding celebration cause Cristiano decided a little late haha but there were a lot of members there and they all brought food and drinks so we were able to chill for a little afterwards and have a good time. They are really firm and I see how they have so much potential. I will help them to build a strong base and soon be self sufficient in the church.
haha i died at the pics. I loved them. Dad killed it. I showed my mission buddies and they laughed so hard. They were like "youre dad is awesome!"
WOOHOOOOO CONGRATS MOM! I could tell you were pretty stressed out about this all so im glad that its over.
Really? Thats awesome! I like the plan and I think it will be dope. Im fine with staying 5 minutes from the beach. Could we walk if we wanted to? that would be fun. I know we will have a car but still. Try to find a hotel with a hot tub. You know how i love hot tubs
Thanks momma. Ive had a little time to reflect about my mission recently and man am i so glad that ive been able to be here and have these experiences. I dont know where I would be right now if it hadnt clicked in me. Because really I had no intention on improving or being firm in the gospel. But something just hit me and i started feeling guilt for the things i had done. But I've truly experienced what the Atonement has the power to do. And I hope Ive been able to pass on that knowledge to others here on my mission. I am ETERNALLY GRATEFUL for these 2 years.
I love you momma!
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment