Happy pday G! 7 weeks:) You're not the only one counting:)
How was your week baby?? Send more pics of the baptism. I'm so happy about that! Also, tell me about talking to your second baptism this week. How was he/she? Remaining strong?
We had a great father's day and Abby's bday. I'm super tired because I had so much to do right when I got back from Utah. We are going back to utah for Spencer's farewell on July 21. By the time we get home on the 23rd, we will only have 2 weeks until you're home!!!!
And today my friend had surgery so I'm making dinner for them right now. I'm making homemade french bread! Remember... with herbs de provance on it:) What is your first meal you want when you get home, by the way? Do you want lunch at Torchys right when you get home?
So a few logistical things...
1. Thailand is really, really expensive flights at Christmas. We can save $2500 going over thanksgiving instead. Would you be okay going then? You would be missing a few days of school but Abby and Sam think they can do it. I think the professors go easy that week anyway. What do you think?
2. Have you heard anything back from Whitley place scholarship?
3. Do you want me to wait until you get home to get things like a phone and watch? I figured I'd wait til you're here to do any clothing shopping so you can pick out what you want.
Ok my love, I'm going to call you so we can chat. I just want you to know how much I love you and am so incredibly proud of you!
Have an incredible week! xoxoxoxo
momma
Comments
Post a Comment