ok so actually she hasnt been baptized, but it seems like we are gonna baptize her tonight! hahah its a long and complicated story and she has been very difficult. But it seems like its gonna work out tonight. Dr. Rey is here and she seems to be down for tonight. So im excited for that and it will definitely be a funny, interesting night with Dr. Rey. lol he is sooooo strange. But Thiffane is really good. She will certainly stay firm in the church she just is a little crazy someitmes. But i believe after the baptism, she will be a lot better and more calm. She just doubts a lot whether now is the right time, but when she thinks too much she just gets more confused. So im hoping it will all be able to work out tonight. But she has lots of friends at church, so im excited for how she will be able to continue afterwards.
I will talk with the secretary to see if i can put my number on the flights, but i believe we arent allowed to.
I cant believe you guys are actually getting things ready for me to come home. AH thats so weird. and my baseball cards will make us all rich one day so dont complain!!!! Im so proud of you and abby. Sounds like you guys are really dedicated and consistent in your working out. i bet you are looking hot too momma!
My trainee is alright. lol. Hes a really good kid dont get me wrong, but he can be a little annoying as well. So im just happy ive only got a couple weeks left. And it doesnt really free me up cause we are in a trio and i couldnt leave to work alone.
I love your thought. I know the Lord doesnt need me as a fisherman anymore. He needs me to be something else. Im sure these thoughts will fill my head in these next weeks as i think about how i need to continue showing the Lord how this mission has changed me. Im excited to continue this dedication for the Lord at home. I feel like ill have a much better perspective on it all. For the past two years of my life i have dedicated 100% of my time to Him. And when I go home, I know that it will be possible to lay aside a few minutes to be able to study, pray, and continue being His disciple.
I love you mom! Thank you for your support. I cant believe I get to put my arms around you in a month. It will be such a sweet moment. I miss you guys and am so excited to see yall.
WIth all my love,
Elder G
Comments
Post a Comment