What’s up Elder G? I was so excited to see your baptism this weekend! How is she doing now with her decision? How did the rest of your week go? I wanna hear all about it
.
I am at Erik‘s house babysitting Kohen today. I had to get here at 6:45 AM! So my letter might be a little lame because I have no Wi-Fi here so I can’t use my laptop. I hate typing on my phone!
We had a great week and a really fun Fourth of July celebration! Sydney and her husband Cam got here that day. He’s going to be starting business school this month at A&M so they are officially Texans and moved in now. The family celebrations are really centered around all the little kids now! Katie had her second little boy about a month ago. I told you that, right? His name is Collin.
What do you think about all the iPhone information I sent you? Do you want me to try and get the X? If it’s not available anywhere I may have to get the XS. There’s really hardly any difference between the two and the X is $100 cheaper.
Abby will be heading to California to visit the Sewells on Saturday. Dad is heading to Colorado to take care of his dad this weekend also. I head to Utah next week to help that Dani see Sam. We Will also see Spencer‘s farewell on the 21st! I can’t believe he’s leaving at the end of this month.
What can I be praying for this week? How can we help you from home?? How is the new financial secretary doing?
I love you so much G! Keep working hard! I’m so incredibly proud of you! You have no idea how much you are loved and missed at home!
Love
Mom
I am at Erik‘s house babysitting Kohen today. I had to get here at 6:45 AM! So my letter might be a little lame because I have no Wi-Fi here so I can’t use my laptop. I hate typing on my phone!
We had a great week and a really fun Fourth of July celebration! Sydney and her husband Cam got here that day. He’s going to be starting business school this month at A&M so they are officially Texans and moved in now. The family celebrations are really centered around all the little kids now! Katie had her second little boy about a month ago. I told you that, right? His name is Collin.
What do you think about all the iPhone information I sent you? Do you want me to try and get the X? If it’s not available anywhere I may have to get the XS. There’s really hardly any difference between the two and the X is $100 cheaper.
Abby will be heading to California to visit the Sewells on Saturday. Dad is heading to Colorado to take care of his dad this weekend also. I head to Utah next week to help that Dani see Sam. We Will also see Spencer‘s farewell on the 21st! I can’t believe he’s leaving at the end of this month.
What can I be praying for this week? How can we help you from home?? How is the new financial secretary doing?
I love you so much G! Keep working hard! I’m so incredibly proud of you! You have no idea how much you are loved and missed at home!
Love
Mom
Comments
Post a Comment